Your Cart Details
Eligibility for floater laser treatment
Laser treatment for floaters is not for everyone. Below question will help you to decide whether you are suitable candidate for this laser.
Facts to be checked before treatment of floaters
Following facts must be checked before treatment of floaters.
Cause of floater
Presence of inflammation / infection in eye
Evidence of glaucoma
Type of floater
Presence of retinal pathology
Presence of multifocal intraocular lens
Position of floater
Presence of corneal pathology
High minus number / Astigmatism
Description of Treatment
Treatment is given step by step
- Eye checkup for floater
- General eye checkup (Approx. Half Hour, Cost Rs. 1000)
- Retina checkup (Approx. One Hour including Dilation, Cost Rs. 500)
- Laser appointment based on the eligibility.
- What exactly happens on the day of floater laser?
- Dilation for an hour
- Laser for approximately half an hour
- Cost approximately Rs. 5,000/- per eye per sitting
- Is insurance cover available for floater laser?It is reimbursable to the best of our knowledge. It is already reimbursable in the USA under code number CPT code 67031 (Severing of vitreous strands, vitreous face adhesion's, sheets, membranes or opacities, laser surgery, one or more stages). This laser has been labelled as non significant risk device by the FDA.